- 13 May - 10 September 2017
Horticultural show in Bad Herrenalb
- 22 July 2017
Night in White - Seenachtsfest in Titisee
- 22 July 2017
International Mountain Run in Oberried (Valuation Run Schwarzwald-Berglaufpokal 2017)
- 22 - 23 July 2017
Celts festival in Nagold
- 25 July - 12 August 2017
Kohlmeilertage in Dachsberg in Wolpadingen
- 27 - 29 July 2017
Grand Prix Summer ski jump in Hinterzarten
- 27 July - 6 August
Calwer Klostersommer in Hirsau monastery ruins
- 29 - 31 July 2017
Black Forest Woodcutter Championships in Schuttertal
- 5 - 6 August 2017
Seenachtsfest on Lake Schluchsee, high-altitude fireworks on Saturday evening, Sunday's Drachenboot Fun Cup
- 12 - 13 August 2017
Tauziehwochenende near Schönau, u.a. With the best German tug-of-war teams in the final round for the German championship
- 18 - 23 August 2017
Waldshuter Chilbi - the great festival in Waldshut, which has been celebrated for 549 years!
- 3 September 2017
7th International Alphorn Meeting at the Haus der Natur at the Feldberg, at the same time the Natural Park Market takes place with many other attractions.
- 9 -10 September 2017
Schwarzwald Bike Marathon with various difficulty levels, start and finish in Furtwangen
- 17 September 2017
Schwarzwald Ultra Rad Marathon with start and finish in Alpirsbach
- 29 September - 2 October
Ortenau wine festival in the inner city of Offenburg
- 29 September - 8 October 2017
Alemannische Woche in Oberried - The highlight is the Viewegrieb on Saturday, October 7th from 11 am, entertainment, music, farmers market and craftsmanship
Entries tagged as event
In Bad Herrenalb in the northern Black Forest, the so-called "Kleine Landesgartenschau" began on the last Saturday, May 13, 2017, until September 10 visitors can visit the show.
In the newly designed spa park, the facilities along the river Alb, on the Swiss meadow and the historic monastery district, there is plenty to see and discover. Also, many cozy places were created for relaxing and relaxing. An extensive supporting program with events, games and fun, and activities for nature and garden friends are offered.
In any case worth a visit - here a small photo gallery from 16 May 2017.
The flower show 'Chrysanthema' in Lahr still lasts until 13th November 2016. This is a huge flower show of autumnal chrysanthemums, which extends over the whole inner city. Nearly all buildings are decorated with flowers, and numerous flowering plants are also found in the larger and smaller squares of the city. The local clubs also contribute to the overall picture with imaginative arrangements.
On the market square, there are daily events, demonstrations of traditional crafts, participation, concerts, dance shows, show cooking and prize-giving. With a ferris wheel and children's carousel, there is also something for children, as well, there are some market areas, of course, chrysanthemums to buy, as well as numerous offers for the big and small hunger. There are also plenty of streetcafés for a short break.
Here you find dates and places of the biggest and most beautiful markets:
- 24 November - 30 December 2014: Christkindles market in Baden-Baden
- 24 November - 23 December 2014: Christmas market in Freiburg
- 25 November - 23 December 2014: Christmas market in Offenburg
- 27 November - 23 December 2014: Christkindlesmarkt in Karlsruhe
- 27 November - 28 December 2014: Sternlesmarkt in Ettlingen
- 27 - 30 November 2014: Magical Christmas market in Calw
- 24 November - 22 December 2014: Christmas market in Pforzheim
- 5 - 14 December 2014: Christmas market in Freudenstadt
- 29 November 2014 - 6 January 2015: Advent's market and the world's biggest advent calendar house' in Gengenbach
- 28 November - 7 December 2014: Advent's market in Gaggenau
- 28 November - 14 December 2014: Christmas market in Bühl
- 29 - 30 November 2014: Christkindlemarkt in Bad Dürrheim
- 5 - 7 December 2014: Christmas market Bad Säckingen
- 12 - 14 December 2014: Christmas market in Oberkirch
- 25 - 30 December 2014: Triberg Christmas Magic - thousands of lights illuminate the waterfalls and the nature park nearby
www.black-forest-travel.com wishes a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014 to all friends of the Black Forest !
Also in the year 2014 you will find your current information for your trip to the Black Forest on our website.
Our tip for the next few days: Triberg Christmas Magic (25 - 30 December 2013), from where originates this photo of the Christmas tree on the right. One million (!) lights illuminate the environment of the Triberg Waterfalls, Germany's highest waterfalls. Additionally there is a spectacular show program on three stages and at the "burning" waterfall, in the Christmas village and many more facilities snacks and refreshments await the visitors.
See more at www.triberger-weihnachtszauber.com